Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Wir rufen Sie zurück!
UI Developer vacancy requiring profound Angular, TypeScript, C# and .Net knowledge for a globally operating Zug based company in the financial sector.
- Working on the software based on requirements, the project’s software architecture and other guidelines like unit and subsystem specifications
- Contributing to all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing
- Documenting the implementation and software development best practices and clean code
- Participating in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team
- Providing work status and issue notification within the software development team and if required to software project management
- 3+ years of work experience as a software engineer using angular or similar front-end technology
- Expertise in designing an user interface following UI and UX best practices
- Know-how of automated testing and mocking frameworks along with fluent programming skills in object-oriented languages
- Expertise with working in agile teams
- Finished Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.