Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Wir rufen Sie zurück!
System Engineer vacancy requiring profound Microsoft Exchange knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Operating and further developing online and on-premise Microsoft Exchange services
- Integrating new applications and services into the existing mail backbone environment
- Participating in audits and security engineering while also preparing the system documentation
- Coordinating the tenant to tenant migration of MS O365 Exchange Online with international partners
- Implementing classification schemes for migrated O365 data into the company
- Managing the Exchange on premise migration and Mail backbone migration from international partners to the company
- Several years of experience as a system engineer with Microsoft solutions, preferably in the IT service provider environment
- Expertise in working with Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft 365 Exchange Online Services and SMTP Gateway Services
- Familiarity with enterprise environments (HA environments) and with migrations is a plus
- Know-how of Microsoft collaboration services like Skype or Teams would be an advantage
- English, fluent in written and spoken; German is beneficial
Your soft skills:
- Excellent problem solving skills combined with a team player attitude
- Analytical and conceptual competence along with initiative and motivation
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.