Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Wir rufen Sie zurück!
Software Engineer IC Core vacancy for a globally operating Zug based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Being responsible for SW-engineering tasks in all phases of the development process in adherence with the established procedures and guidelines
- Translating the design into code and maintaining the quality standards agreed at team level
- Performing SW-tests on unit and integration level as well as creating automated acceptance tests while contributing to Devops activities in the team
- Providing documentation on all levels, cooperating with internal customers and optimizing the software stack and toolchain
- Supporting the Product Owner in refining User Stories and Acceptance Criteria plus participating in Product Increment and Iteration Plannings and reviews
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer working with software design patterns and principles and object oriented programming
- Expertise in Linux, GNU and Bash Scripting along with proficiency in modern C++ under Linux
- A thorough understanding of multi process and multithreaded application development combined with knowhow of modern Python
- Well versed with GIT and collaboration tools like github, gitlab and bitbucket
Your soft skills:
- Team player with excellent communication skills and customer centricity
- Strong problem-solving abilities
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.