Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Wir rufen Sie zurück!
- Role: Technical Program Manager
- Location: Zurich, Bederstrasse 66
- Duration: 12 Month Assignment
Security technical program manager vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company.
- 3+ years of experience in program or project management combined with expertise in software engineering and related processes
- Familiarity with working in an Engineering or Technical role, ideally delivering privacy or security solutions
- Proficiency in web application security or other areas of product security, or experience with incident response would be an advantage
- Know-how of leading security risk mitigation, technical risk assessment, and integration projects and building key security engineering principles into non-standard infrastructure is beneficial
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Managing ambiguous projects, setting priorities, and enabling data-driven decisions
- Understanding the end-to-end solution and implementation path, and executing large security projects
- Coordinating different security and product teams, setting clear expectations about responsibilities, communicating with stakeholders, and measuring success
- Cooperating with cross-functional engineering teams in order to provide technical direction and influence technical design
- Participating in pushing fundamental shifts towards more robust security models for the organization