Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Wir rufen Sie zurück!
RA Process Implementation Manager vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Managing the RA-owned procedural documents and mandatory training for RA GDD worldwide
- Supporting the RA SOPs authors with training and continuous guidance as well as managing training assignments of SOPs/WIs to relevant roles in RA
- Devising and implementing relevant remedial and improvement actions for Corrective Action Plans from training audits
- Cooperating with QA in preparing RA for external inspections at HQ relevant to SOPs and training
- Handling deviations related to trainings in the appropriate system together with RA GDD groups according to timelines
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical working experience, preferably in Regulatory Affairs
- Basic knowledge of global regulatory requirements
- Strong quality and compliance mindset
- Expert communication, facilitation, negotiation, and problem resolution skills
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws