Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Wir rufen Sie zurück!
Quality Control Lab Technician vacancy for a globally operating Aargau based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Planning, supporting and executing analytical testing independently
- Documenting analytical data and supporting investigations and analytical projects
- Maintaining controls, reagents and reference standards to support testing
- Conducting quality control lab operations according to GMP
- Experience in analytical, bioanalytical and microbiological testing working in a lab environment
- Good knowledge of cGMP
- Equivalent education as a laboratory or quality control technician
- English - fluent in written and spoken, German skills is an advantage
Your soft skills:
- Ability to communicate clearly with a variety of individuals across different departments in a matrix organization
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.