Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Wir rufen Sie zurück!
QA Specialist CGT vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Being responsible for the quality oversight of the production and other operational units within the CGT manufacturing
- Ensuring the quality strategy is implemented, enhancing the product and process quality within the operational units
- Working on the technical release of primary packed and finished product and more
- Evaluating deviations and out-of-specification, which includes robust CAPA management
- Reviewing batch related quality relevant documents
- Work experience in pharmaceutical QA, QC or production environment
- IT knowledge including MS Office, SAP, Trackwise, MES
- Strong understanding of cGMP
- Finished Bachelor or Master of Science in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology or any other related science
- Fluent English skills, verbally and written, German is advantageous
Your soft skills:
- Capability to communicate in a clear way and with a variation of individuals across different departments
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.