Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Wir rufen Sie zurück!
QA Operation Expert vacancy for a globally operating Stein based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Ensuring compliance according to the company’s internal quality standards, relevant regulatory requirements and the filed product quality standards
- Taking care of QA monitoring of the allocated products in the QC organization
- Managing all quality aspects of a product portfolio in terms of release, validation, qualification, deviations, change and transfer work, in the QC and AS&T laboratories
- Performing technical batch release decision in SAP
- Supporting the QA/QC oversight and doing QA driven projects on requests
- Professional experience in quality control and quality assurance or in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical drug products
- Expertise with qualification and calibration of Laboratory Equipment
- Academic degree in chemistry, pharmacy or equivalent education
- Languages: German and English fluent in written and spoken
Location: Stein, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 18664
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.