Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Wir rufen Sie zurück!
Project Manager vacancy requiring profound Pharma Informatics knowledge for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Managing a team to deliver project outcomes, products and services in a complex IT environment by selecting a project delivery method, like Agile or Waterfall, that fits the business needs
- Acting as Program Manager, Project Manager, Squad Lead, Agile Coach and/or Scrum Master
- Cooperating with management, both business and IT, on the delivery of value
- Driving the formation of a squad and liaising with the product owner, partners and the development team
- Helping the squad on self-organising to fill in the gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Advanced knowledge of Agile principles and practices and familiarity with teaching them
- Well-versed with delivering MVP’s, focused on incremental value
- Experience with building up and leading a team along with strong stakeholder management skills
- English, fluent in written and spoken; German is an advantage
Your soft skills:
- Team player with excellent communication and organizational abilities
- Empowering mindset combined with strong conflict management skills
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.