Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Wir rufen Sie zurück!
Packaging / Medical Device Development Project Leader vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Acting as Project Manager for the definition of product requirements for packaging, medical devices and delivery systems
- Cooperating with external development partners as well as contributing to the technical development and implementation of manufacturing processes
- Providing primary packaging and device expertise in a broader cross-functional drug product development team
- Supporting cross functional project teams in the development, review and submission of regulatory dossiers
- Leading, authoring technical documentation and ensuring a high quality Design History file
- 7+ years of experience in leading device development technical teams in a similar area combined with an engineering degree
- General understanding of medical device regulations such as Medical Device Directive, EU Medical Device Regulation
- Expertise with development and writing of technical documentation for medical products, including Design Control process and other regulatory, QA and GMP aspects
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Packaging Science/Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or University level Engineering education
- Languages: English - fluent in written and spoken; German or French skills is a plus
Your soft skills:
- Good communication and conflict solving skills
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.