Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Wir rufen Sie zurück!
Operations Manager, Strategy & Financial Communications vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Supporting preparation and logistics of quarterly earnings and annual results media events as well as other media- or CBS&EE
- Preparing and managing team meetings in preparation for events, including close collaboration and alignment with other functions such as Digital Content, Campaigns and Web Operations
- Supporting the Head of Strategy & Financial Communications on Group-wide newsflow planning
- Updating and driving roll-out of new guidelines and processes plus preparing for Newsflow Management/Disclosure Committee meeting presentations
- Acting as the Main point of contact for internal accounting and budgeting oversight
- 3+ years’ of experience as a project or communications manager
- University degree in Communications, Economics, Business Administration or in life sciences or in a related field
- Languages: English and German fluent in spoken and written, other languages such as French is an advantageous
Your soft skills:
- Pro-active, creative, flexible and solution-oriented individual
- Strong coordination and analytical skills plus the ability to think beyond the numbers
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 19011
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.