Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Wir rufen Sie zurück!
Network Engineer vacancy requiring profound Firewall knowledge vacancy for our Bern based client in the telecommunications sector.
- Implementing and provisioning of firewall rules in the company's data center for B2B customers, as well as internal telco business
- Ensuring a flawless and economical network infrastructure
- Realizing projects with timely handling and high quality
- 3+ years of experience in Networking including Cisco Routing and Switching
- Profound knowledge of routing and routing protocols including IP networks as well as network or bit masks
- Good knowledge of firewalls such as Checkpoint or Forcepoint
- Languages: German and English, fluent in spoken and written
Your soft skills:
- Ambitious, team-oriented and resilient personality
- Good at coordinating
- Ability to learn fast about new tools
Location: Bern, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.