Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Wir rufen Sie zurück!
Network Engineer Cisco Nexus Catalyst Switch vacancy for our Zug based client in the commodity trading sector.
- Troubleshooting and maintaining existing Cisco Nexus, Catalyst switching infrastructure
- Deploying ISE security services including local area network, Cisco DNAC, Prime Infrastructure, Radius and Tacas
- Implementing processes, policies, best practice and tools, providing stable, predictable and high-performance network
- Ensuring troubleshooting, maintenance and the deployment of datacentre infrastructure, DWDM, DCIM, Terminal services, dark fiber, business internet circuit and leased line
- Working on Cisco command-line config including NX-OS and IOS
- Deploying and maintaining IP services as IPAM
- 8+ years of work experience with relevant industry certifications like CCIE, CCNP or CCSP
- Knowledge of Firewalls including Fortinet, Cisco and Checkpoint
- Strong understanding of voice gateway technology based on H323, MGCP, SUP, SCCP, RTP, E1, T1 and PRI
- Expertise with infrastructure management like Power, UPS, cooling and air flow as well as Sunbird
- Know-how of power calculation based on daily, monthly and yearly consumption
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or any other equivalent education
Your soft skills:
- Driven, enthusiastic and committed
- Location: Zug, Switzerland
- Sector: Commodity Trading
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Ref.Nr.: BH19111
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.