Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Wir rufen Sie zurück!
Medical Device Development Project Leader for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Planning, managing and reporting on resources, timelines and budget for software development project
- Driving strategic and design decisions as a technical leader within the project team
- Supporting feasibility assessment from technological and project execution perspective
- Managing cross-functional dependency within the matrix organization.
- Supporting vendor management in aspects such as sourcing, contracts, and steering
- Coordinating the project deliverables to ensure the delivery of project documents, Design reviews and creates reports for DHF
- 10+ years of experience in software engineering background
- 5+ years of experience within project management roles; PMI/PMP certification is a plus
- Experience in SaMD or medical device development, including knowledge of ISO 13485, IEC 62304, IEC82304, ISO 14971 etc.
- Expertise with technologies such as cloud, IoT, web and mobile applications
- Experience in the Agile framework - certification is a plus
- Master’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or other relevant field
Your soft skills:
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws