Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Wir rufen Sie zurück!
Java Developer - SQL / Spring Boot / Microservices - vacancy requiring profound Spring Boot and Microservices knowledge for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Extensive experience as a JAVA and SQL (ideally Postgres) Developer combined with strong knowledge of reactive architecture and micro-services like Spring Boot
- Knowledge of AzureDevOps and Azure Automation pipelines (cloud know how is highly desirable)
- Expertise in operating Spring Boot microservices using Azure native capabilities like AKS or managed identities
- Proficiency in writing unit tests and end to end integration tests along with the ability to work in a scrum team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Developing data integration, processing and monitoring applications using micro-services while also making sure that applications are performing and tested against requirements
- Ensuring compliance with CI/CD and automated testing in addition to building pipeline and preparing unit test for automated testing
- Demonstrating understanding of Postgres SQL and the Java application development stack and tools while also performing code reviews
- Fixing bugs and issues in deployed applications plus maintaining Microservices in a constant changing cloud environment
- Becoming a trusted expert on interfaces and investments specific functionality as well as collaborating closely with your agile team and other delivery teams on the project
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.