Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Wir rufen Sie zurück!
IT Business Analyst BI DWH Reporting vacancy for a globally operating Zug based company in the trading sector.
- Identifying requirements, planning changes and supporting the development team during implementations for the BI platform
- Conducting integration tests while also running UAT with business users
- Cooperating with business and controlling functions to analyse change requests in addition to performing stakeholder management
- Investigating source system data and reverse engineering of existing data reports to create new reporting requirement for the platform
- 2+ years of professional experience as a business analyst with knowledge of BI platforms
- Expertise in Oracle as well as the ability to write SQL queries to analyse data
- Solid understanding of data warehousing plus reporting
- Academic degree or similar officially recognized education in a relevant profession
Your soft skills:
- Team player with a customer service mentality and outstanding communication skills
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and negotiate with all levels of business and IT
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.