Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Wir rufen Sie zurück!
Incident Response Analyst vacancy requiring profound Data and Network Security knowledge for a globally operating Zug based company in the commodity trading sector.
- Conducting proactive monitoring , investigation and mitigation of security incidents
- Analyzing security event data and preforming static malware analysis
- Recognizing intrusion attempts and compromises through event review
- Researching new and evolving threats and vulnerabilities as well as conducting log analysis from a SIEM
- Investigating suspicious activities, phishing emails, domains and IPs
- Searching firewall, email, web or DNS logs to identify and mitigate intrusions
- 3+ years’ work experience as SOC/CDC Incidence Response Analyst
- Deep interest in Cybersecurity with keen problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop clear, concise control processes and create relevant documentation
- Adaptability to constantly changing evolving environment
- Graduate Degree in Computer Science or IT (or equivalent)
- Language Skills English – fluent in written and spoken, Spanish and French would be a plus
Your soft skills:
- Can-do positive attitude with excellent collaboration and organizational skills
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.