Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Wir rufen Sie zurück!
Identity and Access Management Analyst (IdAM) vacancy for our Zug based client in the commodity trading sector.
- Assessing and optimising Identity and Access Management related processes
- Collaborating with application product teams to enhance controls around identity governance
- Leading the development of innovative value added IdAM services, toolkits, methodologies and accelerators
- Integrating core business applications with our Identity and Access Management (IdAM) platform
- Engage with business and technical stakeholders to drive IdAM improvements
- Identifying bugs, overseeing software upgrades, also documenting and implementing system design
- 5+ years of work experience in the field of Identity and Access Management
- Scripting competence in languages such as Python, PowerShell, Unix Shell Scripting or Groovy
- Experience with enterprise Identity and Access Management platforms such as Sailpoint or Saviynt
- Familiar with Active Directory and Cloud based directory services of Azure AD
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
- Fluent in English, additional languages like German, Spanish or French are a plus
Your soft skills:
- Driven, enthusiastic and committed with strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent organisation skills, ability to own actions, deliver quality results and document knowledge and processes
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.