Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Wir rufen Sie zurück!
HR Business Supporter vacancy requiring fluent German skills for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Supporting the team in managing and maintaining the services globally from high-volume online assessments to high-touch in-person executive assessments
- Being involved in day-to-day business tasks like assessment coordination and communication, reporting, ad hoc requests and more
- Cooperating with colleagues in the HR community, ensuring client focused delivery of solutions
- Assisting the project work with the implementation and delivery of new tools
- Processing financial management tasks along with invoice submission and supporting the technical interfaces
- 2+ years of work experience in business administration or process management within a global organisation
- Outstanding computing skills, focusing on MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Good planning and project management capabilities
- Fluent English and German skills, verbally and written
Your soft skills:
- Team player with a strong interest in HR topics, quality management and reporting
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.