Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Wir rufen Sie zurück!
Global IT control analyst vacancy for a globally operating Zug based company in the commodity trading sector.
- Identifying and tracking IT General Controls weaknesses regarding User Access Management, Change Management or other
- Developing and implementing IT controls, monitoring procedures aligning with industry best practices
- Assisting other control teams with IT specific input during control definition, evaluation as well as remediation
- Planning and tracking work items for internal and external audit function in an agile way of working
- Communicating with all key stakeholders like Finance, Legal and Audit
- 3+ years of work experience in IT audit, internal controls or IT consulting along with expertise in managing IT General Controls for a large organisation
- Capability to develop clear, concise control processes and documentation from the beginning
- Know-how of data analytics and visualisation tools like PowerBI, Qlik or Tableau
- Proficiency in internal control frameworks like COBIT, COSO and ISO as well as in regulations like ICFR, SOX and UK SOX
- Finished graduate degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or any other equivalent education
- Fluent English skills, verbally and written, Spanish or French skills are advantageous
Your soft skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and an attention to detail
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.