Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Wir rufen Sie zurück!
External Operations Manager for Distribution vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Performing operational execution of clinical distribution with focus on the external part of the clinical trial distribution supply chain
- Managing all outsourcing activities related to clinical distribution while also cooperating with external and internal stakeholders
- Assessing risks of the particular distribution strategy as well as overseeing distribution order preparation
- Developing and maintaining the external distribution network plus monitoring and analysing vendor performance with pre-defined KPIs
- Providing advices to other functions on all relevant elements of clinical distribution
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in chemical or pharmaceutical industry
- A thorough understanding of the Drug Development process
- Well versed with SAP and MS Office along with project management skills preferably in distribution
- Familiarity with relevant regulations like GMP and HSE
- Academic degree in science, engineering or equivalent
Your soft skills:
- Excellent communication and organization abilities
- Strong stakeholder management skills plus confidence to work in interdisciplinary teams
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.