Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Wir rufen Sie zurück!
Document Quality Manager vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Performing source data verification and technical quality control of submission documents
- Ensuring finalization of the documents, according to timelines and quality requirements
- Advising authors on SDV requirements, technical formatting processes and the use of document management systems
- Publishing applicable documents with word processing, electronic publishing, and document management systems
- Working with external consultants and vendors to coordinate outsourced activities related to the processed tasks
- Providing support for new user account creation and troubleshooting of routine system workflow issues
- Hands-on work experience with electronic document management systems such as Documentum, Veeva Vault and document review
- Knowhow of non-clinical, clinical and regulatory deliverables relevant to submission dossiers
- Expertise with compliance practices which include GxPs and Standard Operating Procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite, such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Undergraduate degree preferably in a scientific discipline or business vocation or equivalent work experience
Your soft skills:
- Flexible and detail-oriented approach to documentation management
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully within a matrix environment and influence cross functional teams
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws