Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Wir rufen Sie zurück!
Associate Expert in Technical Research and Development vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Assuring GMP compliance for all analytical activities of assigned projects in alignment with the company's regulations and network decisions
- Performing in accordance with appropriate SOPs, GMP, ALCOA+, Quality Directives, Health and Safety (HSE) regulations and internal guidelines
- Sampling from warehouse bulk containers as well as participating in emergency service if applicable
- Conducting electronic inventory management with GLIMS and SAP
- Being responsible for the transport of pharmaceutical products
- 3+ years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally analytical development in the field of sampling and sample portioning
- Well-versed with Microsoft Office and other data software plus Expertise in GMP/Data Integrity
- Ability to do physically hard work like moving pallets while working in the warehouse
- ADR1.3 and ADR1.10 certificate would be an advantage, car driving license is mandatory
- English and German, fluent in written and spoken
Your soft skills:
- Committed Team player with an independent working method
- Good communication skills along with the ability to quickly capture tasks
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.