Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Wir rufen Sie zurück!
Anti-falsified Medicines chemometrician vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Partnering up with the Anti-falsified Medicines Director, PharmINT to align activities and ensure they are closely connected with the Authentifield by Novartis strategy
- Leading the management of machine learning methods and algorithm of a wide variety of pharmaceutical products
- Leading the delivery cost-efficient and comprehensive results for pharmaceutical intelligence collection operations
- Preparing detailed documentation to transfer knowledge and satisfy governance and regulatory concerns;
- Performing evidence profiling from pharmaceutical and forensic assessments
- Collaborating with business partners to understand needs as well as recommending enhancements and deploying predictive analytics across multiple platforms
- 3+ years of experience in similar roles in the Pharmaceutical Industry or others with a particular focus on applied data science in analytical chemistry and forensic sciences as well as machine learning development and implementation
- Proficient in computational analysis of field measurement data with Python with data management and integration skills
- Extensive knowledge of data modelling and machine learning techniques as well as extensive skills with programming and analytical tools such as Python, R, SAS and Matlab
- Experience cleaning and processing data as well as strong skills with data querying tools
- University Degree in Chemometrics, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Statistics with strong background in spectroscopy data analysis, multivariate statistics, Design of Experiments, process optimization and Analytical methods qualification or equivalent education
Your soft skills:
- Strong ability in self-learning, entering new domain, managing through uncertainty in an innovative team environment
- Ability to work in collaborative multiple project team environment and ship production features in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 18881
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.