Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Wir rufen Sie zurück!
Administrative Business Partner vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company.
- Performing an extensive array of administrative tasks including managing calendars, book travel as well as scheduling facilities and equipment
- Building efficiency through effective responsiveness within existing operations along with helping to define new operational strategies
- Mentoring team members
- Serving as a lead for and manager of medium-large sized projects
- 1+ year of work experience within the direct executive support, administrative operations management, non-technical project management or corporate event planning field
- Expertise serving as a project lead from conception to completion for a medium-large scale project
- Solid knowledge of process, project and program management theory and practices plus the ability to apply them when solving operational issues
- Finished Bachelor degree or any other equivalent education or practical experience
Your soft skills:
- Capability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.