Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Wir rufen Sie zurück!
ICT Support L1 vacancy for our Zug based client in the commodity trading sector.
- Acting as first point of contact for customer liaison and keeping customers informed regarding incident progress
- Being responsible for recording, investigating, diagnosing and resolving incidents
- Communicating with all users and technical resolving teams
- Ensuring correct reassignment of unresolved or misrouted incidents
- Providing proactive support in order to consistently enhance the end user experience
- Work experience with Windows 10, MS Office 365 and Active Directory Administration
- Expertise with exchange administration, mail tracking, Edge and Chrome
- Know-how of troubleshooting Pcs, Laptops, Tablets, MFD’s, Screens, Phones and Remote Connectivity like VPN or Citrix
- Familiarity with TCP and IP Troubleshooting along with proficiency in mobile support regarding iOS and Workspace One
- Finished degree in the IT field along with relevant IT accreditations like ITIL or ITSM
- Fluent English skills, verbally and written, German is advantageous
Your soft skills:
- Confidence to deal professionally with staff at all levels in the organization
- Effective communication, organisation and documentation skills
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.