SAP Application Lifecycle Management vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Being responsible for the management and maintenance of training strategy and training material for Solution Manager ALM focusing on Build and ChaRM
- Ensuring the on-boarding of new teams and projects, explaining processes and methodology
- Supporting the continuous enhancement process for Solution Manager ALM itself from requirements management to release to the business
- Cooperating with IT compliance in the definition of processes and controls, ensuring compliance and reduce risks
- Translating Business needs to Technical people in English and German
- Delivering operational support and ad hoc training to new teams, projects and functional areas to improve Solution Manager ALM adoption
- Teaching, Training, Influencing End-to-End view of Sap Change Management
- 5+ years of expertise in a global enterprise, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry along with delivering SAP ERP solutions in projects and the same amount of hands-on experience in project management and the methodologies like Agile or SAFe and Waterfall
- 3+ years of work experience in SAP Project and SAP ERP Application Lifecycle Management using SAP Solution Manager, focusing on Build or ChaRM
- Strong know-how of Test Management and Change Management related to transformational projects together with excellent SAP PP.PI knowledge and manufacturing experience, preferably with GMP, at least with GxP
- Team Lead expertise and being capable of taking over a Leadership role as well as proficiency of connected work with manufacturing and dealing with Senior Stakeholders
- Finished Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Computer Sciences or in any other equivalent or discipline
- Language skills: English and German – fluent in written and spoken
Your soft skills:
- Strong organizational, analytical and methodological skills
- Very strong communication skills
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.