QC Associate Scientist Bioanalytics vacancy for a globally operating Aargau based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Being responsible for the analytical testing and the documentation of the finished product
- Testing and measuring products and materials
- Ensuring analysis are performed in accordance with established standard operating procedures
- Sampling storage and management
- Assisting with OOXs and deviations
- Experience within the bioanalytical field including PCR, ELISA and flow cytometry
- GMP expertise
- Knowledge of analytical methods and current compendial methods
- Fluent English skills, verbally and written, German is a plus
Location: Aargau, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.