QC Analyst vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Being responsible for sample storage and management together with testing storage and management
- Ensuring analytical testing and documentation of API, drug substance, drug product, finished product, complaints, stability and packaging material samples
- Working on analytical documentation of stability samples to cGxP standards as well as ensuring all activities are in compliance with cGxP, which includes data integrity and stability
- Ensuring that orders are processed correctly and quickly as well as finding and implementing optimisation options to reduce costs
- Being responsible to ensure constant readiness for inspection, no critical complaints from superiors and inspectors
- Previous work experience in a laboratory environment within the pharmaceutical industry with a focus on quality assurance, production and aseptic technique
- Proficiency in administrative activities and GMP and HSE-compliant, efficient production and documentation of standardized tasks in the infrastructure
- Know-how of laboratory equipment, which includes Quality Control Testing, Quality Control Sampling, knowledge of TQM and related industry GxP standards and processes
- Laboratory Excellence
- Finished apprenticeship as laboratory assistant or equivalent education
- Language skills: English – fluent in written and spoken
Your soft skills:
- Being Resilient, operational excellence, continuous Learning, Digital and Tech Savvy
Location: Aargau, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.