QA Operation Expert vacancy for a globally operating Aargau based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Ensuring compliance according to the company’s internal quality standards, relevant regulatory requirements and the filed product quality standards
- Ensuring QA monitoring of the allocated products in the QC organisation
- Managing all quality aspects of a portfolio of products in terms of release, validation, qualification, deviations, change and transfer work in the QC and AS&T laboratories
- Performing the technical batch release decision in SAP
- Proven experience in quality control and quality assurance in pharmaceutical industry or within the manufacturing of pharmaceutical drug products
- Laboratory equipment qualification and calibration, HPLC and filtration
- Finished university or academy degree in chemistry, pharmacy or any other equivalent education
- Language skills: English and German – fluent in written and spoken
Location: Aargau, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.