QA Officer Operations
Switzerland / Contract
Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
QA Officer Operations vacancy for a globally operating Stein based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Providing shopfloor QA support along with overseeing production
- Ensuring compliance with cGxP, including data integrity and eCompliance
- Carrying out routine documentation activities
- Executing Master Batch Record Review of sterile manufactured products
- Identifying non-compliance in documentation as well as negotiating on deviation handling
- Expertise in aseptic processing, steriles manufacturing or laboratory environment
- Solid knowledge in GMP, good documentation practice, eCompliance and Data Integrity
- BSc degree or alternatively 3+ years of experience in laboratory work as part of an apprenticeship
- Language skills: English and German – fluent in written and spoken
Location: Stein, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.