We are looking for Project Leader and Vendor Manager for PCR Software Solutions for a globally operating Zug based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- • Accountable for the planning, collaboration, coordination, execution, and delivery of medical software projects.
• Coordinate the project execution with our external vendors.
• Define the best delivery model depending on the project needs.
• Drive the agile requirement elicitation and ensure the proper handover of new scope to the external vendor.
• Track the execution of solution epics and capabilities.
• Manage and optimize the flow of value of the Agile Release using a variety of tools and methods.
• Able to coordinate multiple solution interfaces (both external and internal).
• Ensure effective communication and coordination with stakeholders and customers during definition and delivery.
• Define, track and approve the deliverables from external vendors.
• Escalate, track and help to resolve impediments and provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks.
• Continuously improve the engagement with external vendors to optimize the efficiency.
• Collaborate with Product and Solution Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment.
• Innovative and problem-solving (incl. analytical skills, active listening, critical thinking, and process improvements) with a focus on sustainable and scalable solutions
• Min. Bachelor in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering or similar
• Min. 7+ years of experience as Project Manager or Project Lead in combination with Vendor Management experience or Delivery Lead from an agency perspective
• Experience working in large, preferably global, software organizations, working across multiple locations and cultures with multiple software directors and managers and teams to deliver software releases to market
• Have successfully led teams in an engineering environment
• Experience in coordinating projects with external vendors
• Hands-on experience with reporting and status updates, willing and able to create fit-for-purpose and clear presentations and meaningful dashboards
• Strong communication and solution-oriented, with the ability to clearly and concisely explain complex organizational or technical problems
• Strong interpersonal skills, with proven ability to navigate complex corporate environments and influence stakeholders and partners
• Cultural awareness and proactive mindset
• Certification in agile such as SAFe, PMI-ACP or CSM preferred
• Experience in the highly regulated industry
• Experience in managing projects with external vendors
• Experience in healthcare software systems
Your soft skills:
- Collaborative attitude with the willingness to work with global peers and cross-functional teams toward company and department goals
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team player in a consulting environment
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 19494
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.