L2 Application Support vacancy for a globally operating Genève based company in the IT service sector.
- Performing application troubleshooting as well as application deployment
- Supporting production, UAT system and DR test
- Following global change and incident mgt according to DB policies
- Monitoring Application and infrastructure
- Supporting Problem management
- 6+ years of IT experience in application support
- Proven track record of high performance in a service orientated environment
- Expertise in working with Unix, SQL querying, Oracle and Windows Server
- Portfolio Advisory and Monitoring domain knowledge is advantageous
- Excellent debugging, problem solving and analytical skills in supporting software applications
- Language skills: English – fluent in written and spoken, German conversational
Location: Genève, Switzerland
Sector: IT service
Ref.Nr.: BH 19543
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.