Project Manager / Program Manager
Release Train Engineer
Switzerland / Contract
Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Release Train Engineer vacancy for a globally operating Zug based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Facilitating the Agile Release Train progress towards goals and removing impediments to delivery
- Coordinating the planning and scheduling of Program Increments (PIs), iterations, and annual activities
- Operating within Lean Budgets and managing the budget of the ART
- Assisting in tracking the execution of features and capabilities
- Managing the stakeholders, internal and external partners regarding execution in collaboration with the PM
- Leading and facilitating team efforts in relentless improvement to build a high-performing team
- 2+ years of experience as Release Train Engineer, alternatively 5+ years of experience as Project and/or Program Manager
- Background in diverse project environments, programs or organisations working in the Medical Device industry
- Adept at working with multiple Scrum teams in a single program
- Expert knowledge of Scrum and/or Kanban, Lean and one or more Agile scaling models like SAFe, LeSS, DAD
- Bachelor’s degree in business, IT, Engineering or equivalent field
Your soft skills:
- Proactive, self-driven and motivated team player
- Very good communication, presentation and conflict management skills
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.