Network Linux Engineer – Nvidia
Switzerland / Contract
Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Network Linux Engineer (Nvidia) vacancy for our Bern based client in the telecommunications sector.
- Designing the network connectivity solutions for the Nvidia/Mellanox datacenter fabric
- Testing and implementing the connectivity solutions for the Nvidia/Mellanox – Cumulus datacenter fabric according to the backlog and the change management rules
- Operating the incident, problem, and change management of Nvidia datacenter fabric
- 3 years minimum experience working with Linux
- Solid foundation in EVPN, Automation, Python, Ansible,
- Telco Operator service, BGP, VxLan nice skills to have.
- Language skills: English – fluent in written and spoken
Your soft skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skill.
Location: Bern, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.