We are looking for talents for our French speaking part of Switzerland!
RMIT Professional Resources AG is part of RM Group AG a Swiss recruitment agency specializing in IT resources management. We place highly qualified specialists for Swiss banks, international insurance companies, financial service providers, software and pharmaceutical companies.
We are looking for an Director Key Account Manager (m/f/d) for our Swiss customers.
Your mission with us:
- New customer acquisition
- Contract negotiations with customers
- Support and further development of existing customers
- Qualification and assessment of new vacancies
- Proactive search for candidates on internal and external platforms
- Working closely with the recruiting teams in Zurich, Berlin and Sofia
- Evaluation and selection of suitable candidates
- Conducting telephone and face-to-face interviews
- Supervision of the candidates and contact persons at the customer during the entire duration of the assignment
What you can look forward to:
- Cool colleagues and friendly cooperation
- Team events in Berlin and Zurich
- An open, trusting management culture
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
What we look forward to:
- Sales / Recruiting experience in IT Contracting
- Experience in Account Management and Business Development IT Recruiting
- Very good communication skills
- You are fluent in French and English and have some knowledge of German
- Service orientation and team spirit
Location: French speaking part in Switzerland
Interested? Perfect! Then send us a short cover letter, your CV with certificates and a telephone number where we can reach you during the day. We are looking forward to meeting you!
RMIT Professional Resources AG
Phone +41 58 356 06 45
The RM Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, gender, nationality, race, religion, belief, sexual orientation and identity, disability or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.