Senior Project Sourcing Manager
Switzerland / Contract
Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Sourcing Expert Professional Services for our Zurich based client.
Within a large, multi-year transition program, you will be the designated expert for all procurement topics, in particular
- Responsible for contract management and supplier management of consulting providers (top strategy mgmt, Big4 and IT implementation partners)
- Acts as key contact within the program organisation (mostly senior executives & C-level) to understand and translate requirements to supplier deliverables with associated acceptance criteria
- Co-ordinates and challenges demand within Client-internal program organisation
- Develops robust plans for complex negotiations
- Responsible for sourcing, contract and supplier management with these global professional services providers
- Establishes and runs appropriate governance mechanisms within program organisation to drive effective delivery
- 10+ years of experience in the Professional Services category especially in Management Consulting (direct experience in negotiations with Big 4 and strategy consulting firms expected)
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and applications in banking (preferred) and/or financial services industry
- Experience with sourcing of IT infrastructure, applications & cloud including legal aspects
- Proven experience in leading complex negotiations (with internal and external stakeholders), including collaborative negotiation approaches that lead to value-added results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present ideas & concepts to business stakeholders up to C-Level
- Language skills: English – fluent in written and spoken, German of big advantage
Your soft skills:
- Team player with excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong abilities in stakeholder management
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Start: ASAP – but candidate quality most important
Duration: Multi-year possible, initial mandate until year-end
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.