AWS Cloud Engineer – DevOps / Terraform
Switzerland / Contract
Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
AWS Cloud Engineer – DevOps / Terraform vacancy for our Lausanne based client in the energy sector.
- Designing and implementing Cloud Projects aligned with best practices
- Maintaining and improving CI/CD pipelines to automate the application lifecycle
- Coordinating the implementation and release management of business requirements
- Aligning project implementation with Architectural and Security standards within Trading IT
- Participating in code reviews, documentation reviews, and knowledge-sharing activities
- Adhering to best practice processes for configuration, change and release management
- Strong knowledge of AWS
- Hands-on experience in designing cloud solutions using DevSecOps tools like Terraform, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Expertise implementing DevOps strategies for multi-account cloud deployments
- Skilled in supporting complex application environment
- Knowledge of SQL and IT Infrastructure landscape
- Experience in a Trading environment is an advantage
- University Degree in Computer Science or similar; Cloud Certification is a plus
Your soft skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.