Assistant / PMO
Project Planning & Controls Specialist (Junior)
Switzerland / Contract
Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
Project Planning & Controls Specialist (Junior) vacancy for our Zurich based client in the energy sector.
- Being responsible to lead planning, scheduling and cost control efforts for all project phases
- Maintaining and analysing actual and forecasted schedules, cost and risk
- Monitoring, reporting and managing deviations along with ensuring projects follow sound methodology and execution practices in accordance with internal standard procedures
- Ensuring that an integrated schedule and cost control performance measurement process for the project‘s entire scope of work is provided
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong Excel knowledge including Pivot and Vlookup
- Know-how of SAP Customer Order is a plus
- Language skills: English – fluent in written and spoken, German skills are advantageous
Your soft skills:
Strong analytical skills
- Being proactive paired with willingness to learn
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.