Development & Programming
Big Data Engineer – Kafka/Nifi/HDFS
Switzerland / Contract
Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
We are hiring for Big Data Engineer with Kafka, Nifi and HDFS knowledge for our client.
- Designing, developing and testing big data solutions as well as creating code and configuration to implement product use cases
- Analyzing and integrating data from disparate sources while also analyzing and optimizing application performance
- Evaluating and identifying candidate technologies to meet business needs plus documenting test results, designs, and operational manuals for the solutions
- Performing code upgrades in addition to identifying and documenting best practices within their subject matter areas of expertise
- Providing not only continuous process improvement suggestions but also for production operations
- 4+ years of working experience in Big Data engineering and administration
- Familiarity with planning, implementing, tuning and scaling big data pipelines from the hardware up
- Strong experience with some or all of the following: Kafka, Nifi, HDFS, Spark Streaming, Flink combined with knowledge in Splunk, Salt, MS Azure, Amazon AWS/S3 would be a plus
- Background in Python is preferred as well as in Java, Scala, bash plus the ability to operate comfortably in Linux environments
- Expertise in Web APIs, automation and data-related technologies preferably with REST, JSON, Syslog, TCP, XML and Avro
- Comfortable working with network, data center, and infrastructure teams to optimize the application environment
Ref.Nr.: BH 17970
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.