System Administration & Support
Switzerland / Permanent
Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
IT Technician-Routing-Switching-Cisco-German for a globally operating Bern based company in the technological sector.
- Installing, configuring, and managing software and their functions according to specifications
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues as well as repairing or replacing damaged hardware
- Upgrading the entire system to enable compatible software and performing tests and evaluations of new software and hardware
- Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting
- Resolving issues with equipment and connections in tactical platforms and lab environments
- Operating measuring equipment for radio, intercom and communication systems in tactical platforms and lab environment
- 2+ years of experience working as an IT Technician or other relevant position
- Preferred hands-on experience with operation of tactical IT and communication in a military environment
- Experience with routers and switches networks: OSPF, IGMP, multicast
- Background in working with Linux OS: Centos, ALMA & Ubuntu, as well as with operating OVS and networking on 2 & 3 layer
- A+, Linux+, or Cisco Certified Network Associate accreditation advantageous
- Preferred associate degree or a post-secondary certificate
- Fluent English and German
Your soft skills:
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
Location: Bern, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.