IT System / Network Specialist (m/f/d)
Bulgaria / Permanent
Gefällt Ihnen dieser Job? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt.
RM Group Bulgaria EOOD is part of RM Group AG, a Swiss company specializing in IT recruiting resources management.
For our location in Sofia we are looking for an employee (m/f/d) an IT System-/ Network Specialist for our internal employees in Berlin, Sofia and Switzerland.
Your mission with us:
- Supervise the ongoing application operations of RM Group AG
- (Network, Azure, AWS, Microsoft Teams)
- Independent expansion and documentation of the RM Group AG infrastructure
- Technical onboarding for new employees
- Installation and testing of server and client components
- 1st and 2nd level support for all business applications for the employees of RM Group AG
- Clarification, elimination and documentation of occurring malfunctions and errors
- Monitoring and maintenance of various process flows
- Management deadlines
- Scheduling and transfer of new applications into production
- Communication interface for information and malfunctions
What you can look forward to:
- Cool colleagues and friendly togetherness
- Team events in Berlin and Zurich
- An open, trusting management culture
- Office in top location, home office
- Flexible working hours
What we are looking forward to:
- Completed vocational training or studies
- Very good communication skills
- Quality consciousness
- English language skills
- German (basic knowledge)
Employment: permanent position
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Ref. no.: BH19406
Does this sound interesting? Then take the next step and send us a short cover letter, your meaningful CV with references to email@example.com as well as a phone number where we can reach you during the day.
RM Group AG
Phone +41 58 356 06 45
RM Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, national origin, colour, religion, belief, sexual orientation and identity, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.