Head Patient Safety vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Being responsible for global pharmacovigilance strategy as well as team management and for compliance with safety regulations, which includes efficient monitoring of all safety requirements worldwide
- Driving strategy, developing and maintaining global and local systems, processes and procedures for safety processes and collection and follow-up of adverse events and other relevant safety information, assuring worldwide regulatory requirements can be met and needs are satisfied for marketed and development compounds
- Being responsible for a well-functioning vigilance system and regulatory compliance with device vigilance regulations worldwide
- Monitoring and auditing drug, biologics or medical devices surveillance program including the intake, evaluation, processing and follow-up on adverse reports
- Ensuring compliance with the corporate's global and local procedures, national and international regulatory requirements in any assigned larger Region or Countries
- Being accountable for resource planning and management including headcount and budget for all PS functions and locations across divisions together with reviewing and challenging resource requests and expenditures in order to meet budget and headcount targets
- 10+ years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry along with expertise in pharmacovigilance, drug safety regulatory requirements and general project management
- 10+ years of work experience of people management and development experience
- Proven success in resource planning and management together with significant experience with and demonstrated success in working on global cross-functional teams
- Finished education like BS, BA or advanced degree like MS, MBA or PhD
- Language skills: English – fluent in written and spoken
Your soft skills:
- Excellent negotiation, conflict resolution, decision making, problem solving and communication
- Demonstrated leadership in innovation of pharmaceutical development processes and in technical approaches
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.