Accounting Specialist vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Preparing and managing the quarterly controlling and forecasting process, including a precise overview of the actual vs. plan status and precise forecast
- Creating monthly FC in Excel according to stakeholder and general Information as well as updating the Finance System
- Obtaining feedback from all necessary stakeholders being conscious of holiday absences
- Compiling and updating accruals monthly and providing related documentations
- Managing Purchase Order in Coupa to ensure the timely payment of invoices as well as processing invoices in line with group policy
- Controlling of T&E expenditures and contributing to on- and off-boarding processes while also organizing GGCA events and meetings
- 2+ years’ experience working in a finance or accounting team specifically working on budgeting, budget analysis, forecasting, planning, cost optimization, accruals
- Expertise in Accounting combined with solid knowhow in Power BI and data analytics
- Familiarity with project management plus the ability to present budgets, targets and forecasts
- Academic qualifications in accounting or similar official recognized education
- Language skills: English – fluent in written and spoken
Your soft skills:
- Team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong customer focus along with a reliable and flexible way of working
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.