HR Services Specialist vacancy for a globally operating Baden based company in the energy sector.
- Identifying and streamlining business processes, while also fostering a Continuous Improvement mindset
- Training and supporting teams in recognizing improvement opportunities through KPI reviews and data analysis
- Driving Continuous Improvement initiatives at the local, regional, or global level for HR Operations
- Leading end-to-end initiatives, ensuring timely implementation and proper documentation using PM/Lean Six Sigma
- Handling complex reporting requests and local content management responsibilities
- Several years of experience within HR Operations in a multinational, complex Shared Service environment
- Project management skills, with expertise in Six Sigma and Lean tools, coupled with hands-on competency in implementation of continuous improvement initiatives and process optimization
- Strong Customer orientation and ability to transfer customer requirements into appropriate initiatives or solutions
- Skillset in MS Office, especially Excel, combined with experience with SAP or Workday
- Higher education or further training in HR
- Language skills: German and English – fluent in written and spoken
Your soft skills:
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively and to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- High degree of structure and self-organization, independent worker, deadline focused, analytical way of working
Location: Baden, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your resume along with a daytime phone number where we can reach you.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are warmly welcomed, we will support you all the way.
We welcome applications from individuals of all genders, age groups, sexual orientations, personal expressions, ethnic backgrounds, and religious beliefs. Therefore, there is no requirement to provide gender information or a photo in your application.
As per client requirements, we need information about your marital status, nationality, date of birth, and a valid Swiss work permit. For applicants with disabilities, we are happy to explore potential solutions with our end client.