Procurement Support MDS – 100% vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Supporting global purchasing and administration of financial information systems and related areas
- Being responsible for placing and expediting orders delegated by the Buyer
- Ordering, maintaining, and cancelling terminal systems and market data services for internal stakeholders
- Ensuring the correct documentation is maintained
- Distributing requests for purchase, collating tenders, recommending suppliers to stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience in the areas of terminal system administration and user administration or relevant procurement MDS experience
- Basic experience of working in sourcing or procurement roles
- Sound understanding of appropriate values and behaviors including integrity standards, due care and diligence, fair dealing, risk management, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office skills especially Excel and Word
- Completed commercial banking apprenticeship or training in technical business administration
- Language skills: English – fluent in written and spoken
Your soft skills:
- An adaptable mindset to navigate through changes and contribute positively to the transition process
- Team player who is open-minded, hands-on, a critical-thinker and has excellent problem solving skills
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
Applications are welcome from individuals of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, racial identities, ethnicities, religious beliefs, as well as from individuals of any working age. Therefore, no gender information or picture needs to be included in the application.
We do need information on your civil status, nationality, date of birth, as well as Swiss work permit due to client requirements.
For applicants with disabilities, we are more than happy to check possible arrangements with our end client.