Security Operations Engineer – M365 / DLP / Purview – vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Ensuring the continuous improvement of the initial configuration and driving extension of the initial configuration
- Managing incidents and executing change requests related to data classification and DLP
- Designing solutions related to Purview Run
- Providing technical expertise on data classification and DLP capabilities of Purview
- Overseeing and managing exception process
- Experience and proven track record in a similar role
- Ability to interact with stakeholders across functions and at all hierarchy levels
- Proven performance history with M365 Purview Operations / DLP
- Language skills: English – fluent in written and spoken, German would be an advantage
Your soft skills:
- Excellent communication skills and a can do attitude
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
Applications are welcome from individuals of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, racial identities, ethnicities, and religious beliefs – therefore no gender information or picture needs to be included in the application.
We do need information on your civil status, nationality, date of birth, as well as Swiss work permit due to client requirements.
For applicants with disabilities, we are more than happy to check possible arrangements with our end client.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.