Project Manager (German Speaking) vacancy requiring profound High Voltage knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the energy sector.
- Contributing to costumer projects in the area of Gas Insulated Switchgears
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders
- Acting as a contact for international customers, leading face to face customer meetings and factory acceptance tests
- Liaising with the senior project manager and actively supporting all project phases
- Identifying and managing project risks to ensure all opportunities are pursued
- Effectively monitoring project progress, use of resources, and project financials to guarantee completion of key work packages
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management, preferably in the High Voltage GIS industry
- University degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or in a similar field
- Project management certification is highly desirable
- Background in Finance would be an advantage
- Language skills: English – fluent in written and spoken, German Fluent.
Your soft skills:
- Excellent communication skills
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.