Quality Manager in Pharma vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Creating and maintaining analytical documentations, like protocols, reports, specifications,
- Managing relationships with external testing partners for testing continuity and resolution of unexpected results
- Developing performance metrics, and driving continuous improvement of activities
- Collaborating with leadership to forecast spend, monitor variances, and drive financial improvements
- Supporting data analysis, entry, purchase orders, and financial oversight for third-party labs in Europe and other regions
- Controlling stability study protocols, data analysis, and reporting for designated OpU products
- Both Technical and biochemical background
- 7+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry in CMO – Manufacturing or QC laboratory environment
- Expertise in analytical techniques such as HPLC, dissolution, GC, FTIR, wet chemistry and Mass Spectrometry
- Familiarity with global health authority requirements in GMP and GDP regulated areas
- Proficiency in analytical and OOS/OOT investigations
- Academic degree in Bio-Chemistry or a related scientific discipline
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.