Procurement Manager vacancy requiring profound IT Services knowledge for our Zurich based client in the financial services sector.
- Consulting and supporting Business Partners on IT sourcing matters
- Developing and executing procurement strategies for the IT category
- Leading the implementation of tender initiatives and contract negotiation
- Overseeing commercial, operational, and legal aspects with cross-functional teams
- Providing key stakeholder support in the sourcing lifecycle, from RFI and RFP to supplier management
- Collaborating on special projects in interdisciplinary global teams
- 10+ years of experience in indirect procurement and 5+ years in specific category of IT in an international corporate environment
- In depth experience in review, negotiation, and execution of contracts with vendors
- Understanding of IT contract scoping, structuring, cost control, as well as risk management
- Expertise in senior stakeholder and complex vendor/client relationships management
- Academic degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Supply Chain Management; MCIPS is desirable
- Language skills: English – fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
Your soft skills:
- Team player with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills along with a flexible and client-focused way of working
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
Applications are welcome from individuals of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, racial identities, ethnicities, religious beliefs, as well as from individuals of any working age. Therefore, no gender information or picture needs to be included in the application.
We do need information on your civil status, nationality, date of birth, as well as Swiss work permit due to client requirements.
For applicants with disabilities, we are more than happy to check possible arrangements with our end client.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.